10.18.2013

Boo! Bear

I WANTED TO SHARE THE HALLOWEEN BEAR WITH YOU ALL.  THERE IS ALSO A PUMPKIN COSTUME BUT I HAVEN'T HAD TIME TO DESIGN IT YET.  BY DESIGN I MEAN CAREFULLY CHOOSING EACH PAPER TO CUT.  I KNOW SOME OF YOU ARE PROBABLY TIRED OF SEEING THE DIFFERENT BEAR COSTUMES BUT I HAVE LEARNED THAT THE BEST WAY TO REALLY GET TO KNOW YOUR CARTRIDGE IS TO WORK WITH IT UNTIL YOUR BURNED OUT WITH IT. 
MY BEAR WAS CUT AT 9 1/2 INCHES (9.5"). I HAPPEN TO HAVE THE CRICUT EXPRESSION 2 OR THE BIG KAHUNA.  I STARTED THIS JOURNEY WITH THE PERSONAL CUTTER OR THE LITTLE BUG.  THE LITTLE BUG IS GREAT FOR CARDS AND LITTLE DECORATIONS.  THE CLOTHES FOR EACH COSTUME ARE CUT WITH REAL DIAL SIZE OFF(RELATIVE)(PROPORTIONATE). WHATEVER THE WORD YOU CHOOSE MEANS THAT WHEN THE MACHINE IS SET TO A PARTICULAR SIZE THEN WHATEVER IS CUT WILL THEN FIT PRECISELY.  OK I LOST MYSELF-IF I WANT THE CLOTHES TO FIT I NEED TO CUT THEM TO FIT THE BEAR.  THE CLOTHES ARE NOT TOO SMALL OR TO BIG-THINGS TURN OUT JUST RIGHT. IF I WANTED TO MAKE ALL OF MY LETTERS BE THE SAME SIZE REGARDLESS IF THEY ARE UPPER OR LOWER CASE-I WOULD TURN ON REAL DIAL SIZE. AND WHO SAYS CANDY IS THE ONLY TREAT...HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment