6.23.2013

BEARS

HERE IS THE BEAR THAT WAS CREATED USING "TEDDY BEAR PARADE".  HE WAS CUT AT 9.5" AND BRADS WERE ADDED FOR HIS EYES.  VELCRO WAS ADDED TO HIS TUMMY, CROWN, AND BACK OF HIS HEAD TO MAKE CHANGING HIS CLOTHES EASIER.  THE BEAR CONSISTS OF 3 LAYERS TO CUT BUT I ONLY CUT 2.  I ALSO MADE ONE OF THESE CUTE BEARS FOR MY MOM. I STARTED MAKING DIFFERENT OUTFITS BACK IN MARCH AND EACH ONE IS POSITIVELY CA-UTE.  I WILL HAVE A POST FOR EACH OUTFIT.  THIS IS TURNING OUT TO BE ONE OF MY FAVORITE CARTS SO FAR.  DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA-I LOVE ALL OF MY CARTS BUT I AM DEFINITELY HAVING LOADS OF FUN PLAYING WITH THIS ONE.  I'LL KEEP CRAFTING AND HOPE YOU WILL TOO.  I LOVE SEEING OR HEARING ABOUT OTHHER CREATIONS SO SEND THOSE PICS AND LEAVE LOTS OF COMMENTS.  UNTIL NEXT TIME....

No comments:

Post a Comment